Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Very Potter Musical

    So, I was sitting at my computer trying to get rid of my insomnia, and I decided to be productive with my time and post on my blog. Without further ado I would like to introduce to you A Very Potter Musical! Written by college students, A Very Potter Musical is a parody musical about Harry Potter. They took some of the events from each book and made it into 1 musical. It is a full length musical and contains many very good songs, which is surprising.
    I think the potential to make money off this musical is very high. They are planning to make a website and sell the soundtrack, but I think they should sell the rights to perform it. It is kind of cool how a college made musical can be broadcast to hundreds of thousands of people through YouTube and become a hit. 
http://www.youtube.com/user/StarKidPotter


2 comments:

  1. Lily,

    I really enjoyed this and for some reason, it made me think of another of my favorite HP viral videos: The Harry Potter Puppet Pals

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a Harry Potter Geek! Years of taking the kids to stand in line at midnight for books and movies had to rub off eventually, right? I really enjoyed this. THanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger