Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye West at the VMAs

     I would just like to say I'm kind of shocked by Kanye West's actions at the VMAs. Even if you didn't agree with Taylor Swift getting the award (I'm not a Taylor Swift fan at all), she still worked extremely hard to get where she did. I also thought it was very awesome of Beyonce to give up most of her acceptance speech so that Taylor Swift could actually finish hers.
     The next day, Kanye West went on Jay Leno to apologize. He almost started crying when Jay Leno asked him what his mom would say about the situation (Kanye West's mother died in 2009).

Here's the video of Kanye at the VMAs


Here's the video of Kanye on Jay Leno

1 comment:

  1. Kanye's actions showed poor judgement and character. I feel sorry for him more so that Taylor! He made a complete fool of himself and will always have that over him. This is not the first time he has spoke up when he should not have. I do not think he should be invited to any future award shows. He does not deserve it!

    ReplyDelete


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger