Monday, November 23, 2009

My Trip to Boarders

So, I was in Boarders today for my normal weekly trip to Boarders. I usually go to Boarders every Monday after class because I work at 4:45 and get out of class at 3:15, which gives me time, but not enough time to go home. There's nothing like drinking coffee and scimming through books. Anyway, I was sitting in my normal section (which is the art/music seciton because there's a big comfy chair and tons of books to scim through) when this guy comes down my aisle to look at books. I wish I could've taken a picture of this guy, but I'm pretty sure he would've noticed, lol. He was wearing this big black overcoat, but he also had a white armband over this coat. It said, "fascist" in what looked like sharpie. And I gotta say I don't walk around with an armband that says "Democracy" all over it, why would you walk around with that? I mean, I don't know enough about fascism to critize it, but I don't think it calls for a giant black overcoat and an armband written in sharpie.

P.S. I was also looking at the Sony Readers to get my grandmother for Christmas. Does anyone have one or know anything about them?

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger