Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

     I spent Halloween weekend at State College trying out for their indoor drumline, and Saturday night I got to see some very interesting Halloween costumes. First of all, the streets were filled with slutty fairys, slutty nurses, and slutty zombies, but this will be dedicated to all the original costumes. Some of the best costumes are the ones that make you wonder what they are. I saw a man in a wheelchair (who obviously really didn't need a wheelchair), and I thought, "What is he? A paraplegic?". Then out of no where a man in a tan suit, blue shirt, and sneakers comes running behind him. "Oh my god! He's Forrest Gump! And that must be....Lt. Dan!" Another cool costume was T.I in jail. This guy just wore jeans and an orange tee-shirt on which he wrote "Inmate" on the front and "T.I." on the back. Laziness at its finest.
     Every year collegehumor.com posts their favorite costume pictures of the year. These pictures are some of the greatest costumes I've ever seen.
Check it out!
Best costumes of 2008
Best group costumes

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger